mardi 13 novembre 2018

Sweet Together by Marie

New month & a brand new challenge!

Today I´m here to show you my inspiration piece for the November Challenge. Boy did this colors get my creative mind going. They where not obvious together and that is one thing I like - a challenge! 



I decided to bring out papers from the Canvas Corp Collection "Compose Your Life" & "Bohemian Romance" designed by my dear friend Aga Baraniak. They play SO well with the metallic flair I picked out from Guest Design pack. 


Watercolors was one of the elements in the moodboard, and what better than using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists as watercolors? Since they are water based it works a treat. I picked up the bottle that had the same purple tone as the badge and started to play. 


The picture of my daughter & her older cousin is so sweet - I found the right badge for it!



Products used:



Thank you for stopping by today!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre commentaire!
Thank you for your comment!