mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Magical Christmas Tags by Marie

Hello Cuts2luv fans!

Have you started to craft for Christmas yet? Well as December is closing up shortly I have couple of tags that might inspire you to start. I love to create tags to put on the Christmas gifts, and adding badges to them - well - do I need to say it - it´s a MUST.


This first tag was creted with papers from 7 Dots Studio (Northern Light Collection) and I wanted the tag to catch the feeling of anxiety that you feel waking up on Christmas morning.


The badge with the words Make today Magical was perfect for this, don´t you think?
I love that it is white and pops against the grey paper and the bright red decorations.



My second tag has much more settled and soft colors. I actually had a thought on which parcel this would go on as I created it - I have knitted a few gifts...


The flower arrangement on this badge reminds me of the ones that you can dress up your front porch with. And what better way to use your knitted gift than outside the porch ...



The colors in the badge give the tag the right christmas feel even though I used soft colored decorations & paper.




Details:



Products from Cuts2luv:




Hope you feel inspired!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre commentaire!
Thank you for your comment!