mercredi 12 décembre 2018

Snowflake tags - December Challenge Inspiration by Guest Marie

Hi all Cuts2luv fans!

Marie here today to share my inspiration piece for the December Challenge. A tag set with a bit of unusual colors for Christmas. Hope you like them!



For this first tag I used the Noel flair and since it has red text I added accents of red - gem stones and some mist splatters. 




I picked up the colors and the use of snowflakes from the challenge prompt. My second tag has a "modern" snowflake pattern mixed with a classic shaped chipboard snowflake. The rebel on this tag is the nutty little Santa on the flair :)


Details:


Products from Cuts2luv:


Thank you for stepping by today!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre commentaire!
Thank you for your comment!